Family

Family

Monday, February 20, 2012

Today

I've decided to start a Blog, and start being a better sharer of news, pictures, and our crazy life.


A bit about our family:


To start Karma is 3, Jakey is 2 they are both in daycare full time, and are the best of friends...most of the time. Karma loves princess, Dora, jewelry, and sweaters. Jakey is our little ball of energy, he loves cars, balls, making messes, giving hugs and kisses, and just being a monkey.



Vienna is our 16 year old niece that lives with us, she is going to high school, and working part-time. We are so lucky to have her with us, the kids love her, and she keeps me company when Robert is working nights. I work full time as a Accounts Payable Clerk for the Green Acres Foundation and love it! I'm also taking a night class at the college right now for Advanced Excel. Robert is a Peace Officer at the Hospital, and loves his job, we are both very blessed to have jobs that we love. Robert is my sweetheart, we are so blessed that he is in our lives.


Robert and I met in September 2010, and are getting married next year (date unknown). Robert and I just went away for the weekend, it was so nice to reconnect, and learn more about each other away from everyday life. I fully believe that the only way relationships work is if both parties feel respected, loved, appreciated, and cared for.


Well that's us for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment